Join a world-class team
Looking for a highly qualified content marketer familiar with native advertising platforms that can optimize to achieve highest ROI. This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your writing skills and kick-start your online copywriting while distributing via paid platforms.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Work as a team player while being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Communication and literacy skills
- Ability to liaise with other teams (management, sales and search) to ensure Content Marketing is embedded within the process
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Do not apply if you’re the type of person that cannot take lead and needs to be told what to do every minute.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage multiple client PPC campaigns in various industries
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, and positioning to maximize results
- Develop and manage PPC bidding strategies and be responsible for the bottom-line success of our paid search efforts
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance of paid search expenditures and optimize spending based on projected ROI
- Must be familiar with major PPC platforms like adwords, bing, advertising.com and more.
Social Media Marketer
The perfect candidate can develop a solid content strategy, formulate a robust promotion strategy, create a recurring engagement strategy, Measure & Analyze to establish ROI, Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
As a copywriter you will need to create persuasive writing to promote the sale of a business’ product or service. The writing is used in various print and broadcast materials, such as newspaper and magazine ads, television commercials, direct mail campaigns, and radio announcements.
- Write copy for clients’ ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep on top of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Write press releases advertising new products.
Our preferred candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and writing checks
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions