The perfect candidate can develop a solid content strategy, formulate a
robust promotion strategy, create a recurring engagement strategy, Measure
& Analyze to establish ROI, Become an advocate for the Company in Social
Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer
online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the
business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into
recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social
Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in
an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing
degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing
content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to
demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective
participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when
necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.