Affiliate marketing is a thriving business and will always be it has earned a great deal of popularity among people in a relatively short period of time. At its core, affiliate marketing is simply marketing the products of a company by a third party on the company’s behalf, to earn a percentage of the profit of their sales.
What makes affiliate marketing a golden opportunity is that their isn’t a high barrier to entry. I’ve seen affiliates use a $500 monthly advertising budget to reap thousands in commissions. Nothing is impossible it ultimately comes down to your mindset and motivation.
2015 is shaping up to be one of the most important for affiliate marketers. It’s been understood that advancing technologies have made SEO a lot easier and content marketing more important than ever before.
Moreover, the increasing use of mobile technology and social media has opened up new avenues for affiliate marketers.
Let’s discuss what will be trending in 2015.
Incentivized traffic can be secured by offering an incentive to users.
In 2015, affiliate marketers can choose to increase the traffic to their websites and apps through the use of incentives.
- People are most likely to visit a website if they are offered an incentive.
- Competitions, contests and referral programs can all drive incentivized traffic to a website.
For example, people who do not get lured into visiting the website by reading the content published on a blog are more likely to visit it if they are offered an incentive, like a reward or a discount. This is why incentivized traffic is going to be a major factor that affiliate marketers are going to use in the coming year.
Rise of Social Media
The social media revolution has brought about a big change in the world, and it is likely to gain even more strength in 2015 as well. It can have the following benefits for affiliate marketers.
- Sharing on social media is a cheap, yet effective marketing technique. Use this source to build a fanbase around your content.
- Building up a brand and increasing its reputation is easier on social media networks. Craft a story be different.
- Reaching out to your target market costs next to nothing on social networking platforms.
Social media has revolutionized marketing. It has enabled affiliate marketers to promote the products of companies more easily and effectively. Sharing stuff on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter costs almost nothing and still gets the message across to millions of people.
Thus, the rising growth of the social media industry in 2015 is going to benefit the affiliate marketers in marketing the products and services.
Rise of Mobile Technology
The mobile phone technology is expected to grow at an even faster rate in 2015. This is also going to positively affect the affiliate marketing industry as well.
- People do more shopping using their Smartphones and mobile ads.
- Mobile phones allow for impulse buying which helps affiliate marketers in earning more.
- With mobile phones now in the hands of every person, affiliate marketers get the opportunity to push offers highly related to that user. .
The increasing use of mobile phones has provided affiliates the chance to tap into the audience that does not use computers. For fact, mobile affiliate marketing has been on the rise and if data from the previous years are taken into account, it has been steadily making gains on online affiliate marketing.
Growing Popularity of Quality Content Marketing
Content marketing has always remained an important pillar of affiliate marketing.
- Good content always attracts the attention of the customers and entices them to make a purchase.
- Quality content can be obtained from several sources for a very nominal cost. Content is King.
The quality of content used on blogs affects your search engine rankings. In the past few years, it has been noted that high quality blog posts increase the click through rates to the parent company’s website as well as result in sales. Take advantage of content marketing by posting well thought out posts, articles that are unique and most of all deliver value to your reader.
SEO has become Easy
Simplification of SEO is going to have a big impact on affiliate marketers in the upcoming year. This topic alone will rise controversy for those who got there sites shot down overnight and lost nearly all sites revenue.
- It will become easier for affiliate marketers to do SEO.
- They will not have to spend big money on hiring SEO experts as they can do it themselves.
- Getting on the first page of the SERPs is much easier than it was in the past.
SEO has always been a hard pill to swallow for the affiliate marketers. However, with SEO becoming simplified due to the release of the many online tools, every affiliate marketer can easily do SEO and help his website reach the top of the SERPs without having to pay exorbitant amounts of money.
A lot of people will tell you SEO is complicated fact of the matter is that it isn’t. The key to SEO is to have highly relevant, authoritative, high ranking sites link back to you. I’m not talking about buying links here. I’m talking about sponsored posts, REAL comments, and mentions from other bloggers.
Social Media has a high impact on SEO. The more shares to your content helps increase your SERPS.
Thus, the coming year is full of possibilities and new opportunities for affiliate marketers. The rise in social media and mobile phone use has offered them a great opportunity to quadruple their growth at a very rapid rate. So, it is safe to say that 2015 is really gearing up to be the year of the affiliate marketers.
Share This Post If You Found it Useful.